Two Perth residents labelled by the Pilbara’s top cop as “professional protesters” have been barred from the Burrup Peninsula and Karratha town centre following Wednesday’s Woodside blockade. Elizabeth Burrow and Petrina Harley appeared before the Karratha Magistrates Court on Thursday charged with failing to obey a move-on notice, unreasonably obstructing a carriageway and obstructing a public officer. Karratha Police arrested the pair, along with co-accused Caleb Houseman, on Wednesday evening after a 14-hour protest which blocked access to key industrial sites on beaches on the Burrup Peninsula. It is alleged they parked a car and trailer across the road, locked themselves to the blockade, with Ms Harley and Burrow putting their arms in concrete. Pilbara District Superintendent Kim Massam told the ABC the group were "professional protesters". “We're very disappointed to see the appearance of Perth-based protesters,” he said. “It wasn't just Woodside that these protesters affected — it was a broader community, it was small businesspeople trying to do their job, going around the Pilbara. “They were impacted by some people with some ideology that can very well be expressed in a better form than putting themselves and others in danger.” The court heard the accused were given multiple move on orders, the first of which was at 1.50pm before they complied at 5.40pm. Prosecutors told the court the pair had put their arms in a 44-gallon drum filled with concrete inside the caravan and refused to move. The prosecution did not oppose bail but requested a series of conditions, including not approaching within 10km of Burrup Road and 100m of The Quarter in Karratha where they had intended to take part in another protest this Saturday. The final condition was not to communicate, attempt to communicate, or associate with the co-accused or other members of Wednesday’s protest. Prosecutors told the court Ms Burrow and Harley had previously been charged in May last year in relation to Roe 8 protests. Ms Burrow’s lawyer Leo Hartley said the condition barring contact between the accused protest members was unreasonable. “It’s Ms Burrow’s intention to attend the peaceful protest on Saturday. After that she intends to go on country with the Ngarluma people and then go back to Perth with Ms Harley,” he said. “At 1.50pm a move on order was issued, they did not comply because their arms were unable to move. You can’t comply if you are physically unable to.” Magistrate Evan Shackleton said it was his understanding the pair voluntarily unlocked themselves at 5.40pm. Mr Shackleton said the condition to not approach or interact with the alleged protesters was required to stop further disruptive action. Ms Harley told the court that the restrictions meant it would be impossible to travel back to Perth. “That is the bail conditions I have set. If you should choose to not accept bail that is up to you,” Mr Shackleton said. “That is the bail I will impose.” Ms Burrow and Ms Harley were each released on a $2000 bail with $2000 surety and will next appear before the Karratha Magistrates Court on January 5.