A Pilbara man facing a string of abuse charges has denied raping, attacking and threatening to kill his partner in their Onslow home. The 60-year-old, who cannot be named to protect the identity of the alleged victim, appeared before Karratha Magistrate’s Court last Wednesday via videolink, where he pleaded not guilty to seven charges, including two counts of sexual penetration without consent, and three counts of aggravated assault causing bodily harm. The man, who lives with his partner in Onslow, was also charged with one count of threats to kill, deprivation of liberty, and destruction of property, and was arrested last month. Police will allege that over two days from May 13, the man assaulted his partner three times, causing bodily harm. It will be further alleged he broke a phone in the house on May 13, before sexually assaulting the victim twice, and threatening to kill her. The man, who pleaded not guilty to all seven charges, replied with “absolutely not guilty” when asked by Magistrate Michelle Ridley to enter his plea to the two charges of sexual assault. Defence lawyer Kate Turtley-Chappel said while the father of four had been in court before in 2014, he did not have a record of similar behaviour. Ms Turtley-Chappel said her client had acknowledged he had a problem with alcohol and was focused on raising his family. The accused will appear before Onslow District Court for a bail hearing on Tuesday, with a trial date set for September 10.